List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 25 2012 9:42am
Subject:Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 released
View as plain text
Hello Jan, others,

>> I do find your juvenile
>> comments about worshipping, changing product names etc just that.
>
>Ah, you must be from the marketing department -- always willing to make
>friends and influence people.

Please, Jan, I'm obviously not, I'm but a simple programmer. And given the
fact that you started out by implying I "worshipped" Bill Gates, I'll take
it you
aren't willing to make new friends either.

Website has been modified, product announcement as well.

Can we close the book on this now?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies20 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedJan Steinman21 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies22 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedJan Steinman23 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies25 Jun