List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 22 2012 9:36am
Subject:Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 released
View as plain text
Hello Jan,

>Can you PLEASE note in your listing when a product is Microsloth-only?
>
>While you're at it, can you PLEASE note it prominently on your website? I
>looked through your product description and saw >no specific requirements
>beyond what databases were supported. It wasn't until I tried to download
>it that I noticed the warning >sign. (".EXE" in the file name)
>
>Hard as it is to believe, the entire world does not worship at the alter of
>Bill Gates. We don't allow any Microsloth products on >our site.

Although you have a point about the product announcement and lack
of mentioning the required OS on our website, I do find your juvenile
comments about worshipping, changing product names etc just that.

I'll adjust the website and announcements. :)

Have a nice weekend.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies20 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedJan Steinman21 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies22 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedJan Steinman23 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies25 Jun