List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:June 21 2012 4:43pm
Subject:Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 released
View as plain text
Can you PLEASE note in your listing when a product is Microsloth-only?

While you're at it, can you PLEASE note it prominently on your website? I looked through
your product description and saw no specific requirements beyond what databases were
supported. It wasn't until I tried to download it that I noticed the warning sign.
(".EXE" in the file name)

Hard as it is to believe, the entire world does not worship at the alter of Bill Gates. We
don't allow any Microsloth products on our site.

In a low-energy future... the wealth of nations will be measured by the quantity and
quality of their forests. -- David Holmgren

ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies20 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedJan Steinman21 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies22 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedJan Steinman23 Jun
Re: ANN: Hopper (stored procedure debugger), version 1.0.1 releasedMartijn Tonies25 Jun