List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:June 19 2012 5:27pm
Subject:New releases of Percona Toolkit, Percona Monitoring Plugins
View as plain text
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce updates to two of Percona's suites of free (GPL)
tools for MySQL.

Percona Toolkit versions 2.0.5 and 2.1.2 are released. These are
bug-fix releases in the 2.0 and 2.1 series, respectively. These
releases fix many dozens of bugs, and we suggest that users upgrade to
the latest versions of the tools. Percona Toolkit is a collection of
advanced command-line tools to perform a variety of MySQL and system
tasks that are too difficult or complex to perform manually. More
details: http://goo.gl/cKOVP

Percona Monitoring Plugins version 1.0.1 is released. This is a
routine bug-fix release that addresses several minor issues.
The Percona Monitoring Plugins are high-quality components to add
enterprise-grade MySQL monitoring and graphing capabilities to your
existing in-house, on-premises monitoring solutions. More details:
http://goo.gl/HGbnt

Regards,
Baron
Thread
New releases of Percona Toolkit, Percona Monitoring PluginsBaron Schwartz19 Jun