List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lars Nilsson Date:June 19 2012 2:58pm
Subject:Re: Unresolved symbols with mysqlclient in DEBUG mode using VC++ 2010 Express
View as plain text
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@stripped> wrote:
> Miguel..
>
> i do not have VC2010 but as my memory recalls the
> C runtime library (MSVCRT*.dll) would be the first library on %PATH% .. and
> all missing functions *should* be located inside the dll (e.g.
> __CrtSetReportFile )
>
> can you
> 1) locate MSVCRT*.dll on your %PATH%
> 2) dumpbin -exports MSVCRT*.dll

The problem is at compile/link-time not run-time dll lookup, so he'll
first need to make sure he can link. Once it links, I'd hazard a guess
it'll run ok (assuming the program is correct..)

Lars Nilsson
Thread
Unresolved symbols with mysqlclient in DEBUG mode using VC++ 2010 ExpressMiguel Cardenas19 Jun
  • Re: Unresolved symbols with mysqlclient in DEBUG mode using VC++ 2010 ExpressLars Nilsson19 Jun
    • Re: Unresolved symbols with mysqlclient in DEBUG mode using VC++ 2010 ExpressMiguel Cardenas19 Jun
      • Re: Unresolved symbols with mysqlclient in DEBUG mode using VC++ 2010 ExpressLars Nilsson19 Jun
RE: Unresolved symbols with mysqlclient in DEBUG mode using VC++2010 ExpressMartin Gainty19 Jun
  • Re: Unresolved symbols with mysqlclient in DEBUG mode using VC++ 2010 ExpressLars Nilsson19 Jun