List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Gainty Date:June 19 2012 2:47pm
Subject:RE: Unresolved symbols with mysqlclient in DEBUG mode using VC++
2010 Express
View as plain text
Miguel..

i do not have VC2010 but as my memory recalls the
C runtime library (MSVCRT*.dll) would be the first library on %PATH% .. and all missing
functions *should* be located inside the dll (e.g. __CrtSetReportFile )

can you
1) locate MSVCRT*.dll on your %PATH%
2) dumpbin -exports MSVCRT*.dll

Saludos Cordiales (desde EEUU)
Martin
Porfavor no altere esta communicacion..Gracias