List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green Date:June 18 2012 7:42pm
Subject:Re: License question on libmysql.dll and C/C++ API Version 4.0 question
about Victoria Reznichenko response
View as plain text
Hello Claudia,

On 6/18/2012 2:13 PM, Claudia Murialdo wrote:
> Hello,
> Y read this message: http://lists.mysql.com/mysql/109590 and I would like
> to ask for authorization but I don´t see the email address in that thread
> (it says: sales@stripped).
> Can someone tell me that email address?.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Claudia.

That link is 10 years old and that address is no longer valid. MySQL has
been bought twice since then once directly by Sun Microsystems then
again when Oracle purchased Sun. Your current questions need to be asked
to Oracle.

These numbers will route you to the appropriate resources
http://www.oracle.com/us/support/contact-068555.html

--
Shawn Green
Office: Blountville, TN

Thread
License question on libmysql.dll and C/C++ API Version 4.0 questionabout Victoria Reznichenko responseClaudia Murialdo18 Jun
  • Re: License question on libmysql.dll and C/C++ API Version 4.0 questionabout Victoria Reznichenko responseShawn Green18 Jun