List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:June 15 2012 7:19pm
Subject:RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase values
View as plain text
Those refer _only_ to German 'ß' LATIN SMALL LETTER SHARP S.  The example GF gave
did not involve that character.

To my knowledge, that is the only case where MySQL changed a collation after releasing it.

Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesGF16 May
  • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesAnanda Kumar16 May
    • RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesRick James16 May
    • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesShawn Green16 May
      • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesGF12 Jun
        • RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesRick James13 Jun
          • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesGF15 Jun
            • RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesRick James15 Jun
              • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesShawn Green15 Jun
                • RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesRick James15 Jun
                  • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesShawn Green15 Jun
                    • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesWalter Tross15 Jun
              • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesGF18 Jun