List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:June 15 2012 7:06pm
Subject:RE: Which Database when lot of insert / update queries to execute
View as plain text
Let's see
SHOW CREATE TABLE ...
SELECT ...

It sounds doable with MySQL; might be too big for NOSQL.

Thread
Which Database when lot of insert / update queries to executeabhishek jain15 Jun
  • Re: Which Database when lot of insert / update queries to executeTsubasa Tanaka15 Jun
    • Re: Which Database when lot of insert / update queries toexecutehsv16 Jun
  • RE: Which Database when lot of insert / update queries to executeRick James15 Jun