List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Shawn Green Date:June 15 2012 7:05pm
Subject:Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase values
View as plain text
On 6/15/2012 1:00 PM, Rick James wrote:
> You are very close to a standalone test case.  Please create such.  Then post it on
> bugs.mysql.com .

Before he submits a test case, he should also review
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=27877
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/news-5-5-21.html

This has been a well-discussed problem both inside and outside the MySQL
development processes.

Shawn Green
Office: Blountville, TN

Thread
Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesGF16 May
  • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesAnanda Kumar16 May
    • RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesRick James16 May
    • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesShawn Green16 May
      • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesGF12 Jun
        • RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesRick James13 Jun
          • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesGF15 Jun
            • RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesRick James15 Jun
              • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesShawn Green15 Jun
                • RE: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesRick James15 Jun
                  • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesShawn Green15 Jun
                    • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesWalter Tross15 Jun
              • Re: Foreign key and uppercase / lowercase valuesGF18 Jun