SQL Maestro Group announces the release of Data Wizard for MySQL 12.6,
a powerful Windows GUI solution for MySQL data management.
The new version is immediately available at
Data Wizard for MySQL provides you with a number of easy-to-use
wizards to convert any ADO-compatible database to the MySQL database,
import data into MySQL tables, export data from tables, views and
queries to most popular file formats as well as generate data-driven
ASP.NET pages for your MySQL database.
Top 10 new features
1. The SQL Dump wizard. This tool allows you to export the data from
selected tables and views as a set of INSERT statements.
2. Data Pump: User-defined data type mappings.
3. Data Pump: Recognizing autoincrement columns in the source database
and converting them in the best possible way.
4. Data Pump: Data import using bulk-loading commands.
5. Data Import: Auto arranging target tables by dependencies.
6. Data Import: Import data from CSV files that contain multi-line strings.
7. Data Export: Decimal and thousand separators for the generated
files (when applicable).
8. All tools: Correct exit status (0 on success, 1 on error) for the
command-line mode. This return code can be checked in batch files
using the ERRORLEVEL variable.
9. All tools: Progress windows are redesigned in the modern style and
become more informative.
10. All tools: Log files become more structured and detailed.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release is
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin, development and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2,
SQLite, SQL Anywhere, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest
performance, scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of
today's database applications.
The SQL Maestro Group Team
|• ANN: Data Wizard for MySQL 12.6 released||SQL Maestro Team||14 Jun|