List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Manivannan S. Date:June 13 2012 12:27pm
Subject:NoSQL help
View as plain text
Hi all,

                I am using MySQL 5.1, in this I am inserting 5GB of data for two days into
my database. I am trying to generate a report by processing these data which are available
in my database. Our clients are planning to keep the records for 60 days then that will
cross 150GB of data. To generate a report I have to use all this accumulated of 150 GB
data. I have done all kind of optimizations in my procedure and  I have tuned up my MySQL
server parameters also. But using MySQL getting the reports for this amount of data,
within the short time is not possible.

                I have seen the concept of NoSQL and I am planning to implement this NoSQL
concept into my database.

                Does anyone have any idea in NoSQL especially MongoDB technology and how
to use this ?

                Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Manivannan S

DISCLAIMER: This email message and all attachments are confidential and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or to
mailadmin@stripped and destroy the original message.  Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of SPAN,
shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by SPAN.

Thread
NoSQL helpManivannan S .13 Jun
  • Re: NoSQL helpJohan De Meersman13 Jun
    • RE: NoSQL helpRick James13 Jun