List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:June 8 2012 12:20pm
Subject:Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ application
View as plain text
Simon,

yes it is C,

C++ here:  http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/cpp/

I did not work with this libraries and to be honest I do not know about
their performances,

If you have the chance it would be extremely useful for the community
having some tests done with both APIs.

Cheers

Claudio

2012/6/8 Simon Walter <simon@stripped>

> On 06/08/2012 01:55 AM, Claudio Nanni wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> you guys don't like the official API?
>>

> http://dev.mysql.com/**downloads/connector/c/<http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/c/>
>>

> That's C isn't it? I think there is also a C++ connector. I'm interested
> to hear how that performs. It seems like a waste of time to write a bunch
> of wrappers for the C connector.
>

> --
> simonsmicrophone.com

Claudio

Thread
Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationSimon Walter7 Jun
  • Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationLars Nilsson7 Jun
  • Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationSimon Walter7 Jun
    • Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationLars Nilsson7 Jun
      • Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationClaudio Nanni7 Jun
        • Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationBaron Schwartz7 Jun
        • Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationLars Nilsson7 Jun
  • Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationSimon Walter8 Jun
    • Re: Connect to MySQL server from a c++ applicationClaudio Nanni8 Jun