List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ramakrishna Satyavolu Date:April 23 1999 7:43am
Subject:Difference od two datetime types
View as plain text
Hi!

This might be the wrong place for this question, so please excuse me if it
is.. I was unable to figure out a way of finding the difference of two
datetime quantities to a minute or so, in mysql..

Any help wil be greatly appreciated..

Thanks

Ramakrishna

Ramakrishna V. Satyavolu, Graduate Student, Computer Science, RPI.
URL   : http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~satyar		email  : satyar@stripped
Voice : 518.276.4046 (Lab)                      Fax    : 518.276.4033

Difference od two datetime typesRamakrishna Satyavolu23 Apr
  • Re: Difference od two datetime typesChristian Mack23 Apr