List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:June 4 2012 12:42pm
Subject:Re: table cache value error in my.cnf file
View as plain text

Am 04.06.2012 14:39, schrieb Joey L:
> i am getting this wierd error in the mysql log:
> 120604  8:31:32 [Warning] option 'table_cache': unsigned value
> 536870912 adjusted to 524288
>
> I have 28G of ram in my server, can anyone tell me what this value
> should be set to ?
> what is the syntax - i have tried different syntax -- get the same error

table count * expected connections

table cache value error in my.cnf fileJoey L4 Jun
  • Re: table cache value error in my.cnf fileReindl Harald4 Jun
    • Re: table cache value error in my.cnf fileJoey L4 Jun
      • Re: table cache value error in my.cnf fileReindl Harald4 Jun
        • Re: table cache value error in my.cnf fileAndrew Moore4 Jun