List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joey L Date:June 4 2012 12:39pm
Subject:table cache value error in my.cnf file
View as plain text
i am getting this wierd error in the mysql log:
120604  8:31:32 [Warning] option 'table_cache': unsigned value
536870912 adjusted to 524288

I have 28G of ram in my server, can anyone tell me what this value
should be set to ?
what is the syntax - i have tried different syntax -- get the same error.
Thread
table cache value error in my.cnf fileJoey L4 Jun
  • Re: table cache value error in my.cnf fileReindl Harald4 Jun
    • Re: table cache value error in my.cnf fileJoey L4 Jun
      • Re: table cache value error in my.cnf fileReindl Harald4 Jun
        • Re: table cache value error in my.cnf fileAndrew Moore4 Jun