List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Wieland Date:June 2 2012 12:33am
Subject:Simple Email System (SES) Provider
View as plain text
Hi all,

I built a system in PHP/mySQL where a group of users post events, sign-
up for events, change their arrival times, remove thier names from
events, and post related notes on the events. Each time an action is
done, an email is generated to the entire group that their has been a
change. Pretty standard stuff...

Today I just got an Mail Delivery System email with this error:

Domain dwdcweb.info has exceeded the max emails per hour (350/350
(100%)) allowed.  Message will be reattempted later

I contacted my VPS provider and they just alerted me that there is a
limit on how many emails my server can send per hour.

They recommended I find a 3rd party service provider with support PHP
API connections.

My budget is limited. Does anyone have any suggestions of companies
that might work for my scenario?

Any feedback is appreciated ;-)

Don
Thread
Simple Email System (SES) ProviderDon Wieland2 Jun
  • RE: Simple Email System (SES) ProviderMartin Gainty2 Jun