List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:May 30 2012 11:08am
Subject:Re: ANN: Hopper for MySQL, first public beta available!
View as plain text

> Welcome to Hopper!
>
> Claudio

Thank you Claudio, we hope it will serve it's purpose and we get lots of
feedback on it.

> 2012/5/25 Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped>
>
>> Dear ladies and gentlemen,
>>
>> Upscene Productions is happy to announce the launch of a new
>> database-developer tool:
>> "Hopper" (public beta 1)
>>
>> Hopper is a Stored Routine Debugger, the first beta for MySQL
>> is now available.
>>

>> For more information, see http://www.upscene.com/**
>>
> displaynews.php?item=20120525<http://www.upscene.com/displaynews.php?item=20120525>

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

ANN: Hopper for MySQL, first public beta available!Martijn Tonies25 May
  • Re: ANN: Hopper for MySQL, first public beta available!Claudio Nanni25 May
  • Re: ANN: Hopper for MySQL, first public beta available!Martijn Tonies30 May