List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:HaidarPesebe Date:May 30 2012 7:31am
Subject:Re: category with parentid
View as plain text
Hello ts. Tanaka,

I've tried your way and succeed. Thank you.
But I want to ask your help again what if the result will be like this:

A. Cat A
       - Subcat A
       - Subcat A
2. CatB
       - Subcat B

possible by using <br> or <div>

which the previous result is
Cat A - SubcatA, SubcatA
Cat B - SubcatB

thank you

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7179
(20120529) __________

http://www.eset.com

Thread
category with parentidHaidarPesebe25 May
  • Re: category with parentidhsv25 May
    • Re: category with parentidAndrĂ©s Tello25 May
      • Re: category with parentidhsv26 May
    • Re: category with parentidPeter Brawley25 May
  • Re: category with parentidHaidarPesebe28 May
    • Re: category with parentidTsubasa Tanaka28 May
    • Re: category with parentidhsv28 May
    • Re: category with parentidhsv28 May
Re: category with parentidHaidarPesebe30 May
Re: category with parentidHaidarPesebe30 May
  • Re: category with parentidTsubasa Tanaka30 May