List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ananda Kumar Date:May 24 2012 9:35am
Subject:Re: Architectural Help
View as plain text
is the central database server just ONE server, to which all your 50 data
center app connects

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Anupam Karmarkar
<sb_akarmarkar@stripped>wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I need architectural help for our requirement,
>

> We have nearly 50 data centre through out different cities from these data
> center application connect to central database server currently, there are
> conectivity and nework flcutions issues for different data center, so we
> comeup with solution each data center we should have local database server
> which will keep syncing with other server so that application doesnt fail ,
> User data can be updated in any of server and should reflect in every
> server.  Application consists of write/read/delete operations,
>

> Current writes each day central server 1million.
>

> Only 1/1000 need to be distrubuted acrross servce rest need to be in
> central server.
>

> How can we achive this ? solution needs very much real time data accepting
> nework lags.
>

> Solution
>
> Collect all changes in other 49 server into 1 central server(How can we
> collect data)
>

> 49 keeps updating data into local database from central server(Using
> Repliation Can be done)
>

> --Anupam

Thread
Architectural HelpAnupam Karmarkar24 May
  • Re: Architectural HelpAnanda Kumar24 May
  • RE: Architectural HelpNigel Wood24 May
    • Re: Architectural HelpAnupam Karmarkar24 May
      • RE: Architectural HelpRick James24 May
        • Re: Architectural HelpPrabhat Kumar30 May
          • RE: Architectural HelpRick James30 May