List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anupam Karmarkar Date:May 24 2012 9:17am
Subject:Architectural Help
View as plain text
Hi All,

I need architectural help for our requirement,

We have nearly 50 data centre through out different cities from these data center
application connect to central database server currently, there are conectivity and
nework flcutions issues for different data center, so we comeup with solution each data
center we should have local database server which will keep syncing with other server so
that application doesnt fail , User data can be updated in any of server and should
reflect in every server.  Application consists of write/read/delete operations,

Current writes each day central server 1million.

Only 1/1000 need to be distrubuted acrross servce rest need to be in central server.

How can we achive this ? solution needs very much real time data accepting nework lags.

Solution

Collect all changes in other 49 server into 1 central server(How can we collect data)

49 keeps updating data into local database from central server(Using Repliation Can be
done)

--Anupam

Thread
Architectural HelpAnupam Karmarkar24 May
  • Re: Architectural HelpAnanda Kumar24 May
  • RE: Architectural HelpNigel Wood24 May
    • Re: Architectural HelpAnupam Karmarkar24 May
      • RE: Architectural HelpRick James24 May
        • Re: Architectural HelpPrabhat Kumar30 May
          • RE: Architectural HelpRick James30 May