List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yu Watanabe Date:May 24 2012 7:50am
Subject:Re: Need help for performance tuning with Mysql
View as plain text
Alex

Thank you for the advice.

Probably, we will put index (key) on both columns.

Thanks,
Yu

Alex Schaft さんは書きました:
>On 2012/05/24 07:37, Alex Schaft wrote:
>> You are selecting a record based on the value of data_id and
>> thold_enabled, but don't have an index on either? Add an index for both.
>> If data_id is unique, then you would only need an index on that.
>>
>> Alex
>>

>On second thought, an index on thold_enabled won't mean much I think, so
>either leave it off or create an index on data_id plus thold_enabled.
>Someone more knowledgeable may correct me.
>
>Alex
>

>--

Need help for performance tuning with Mysql Yu Watanabe23 May
  • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe23 May
    • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlTsubasa Tanaka23 May
      • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe23 May
        • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlTsubasa Tanaka23 May
          • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlAndrew Moore23 May
            • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlAnanda Kumar23 May
  • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlJohnny Withers23 May
    • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe24 May
  • RE: Need help for performance tuning with Mysql Rick James23 May
    • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe24 May
      • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlAlex Schaft24 May
        • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlAlex Schaft24 May
          • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe24 May
      • RE: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlRick James24 May
        • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlPrabhat Kumar30 May