List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Schaft Date:May 24 2012 5:55am
Subject:Re: Need help for performance tuning with Mysql
View as plain text
On 2012/05/24 07:37, Alex Schaft wrote:
> You are selecting a record based on the value of data_id and
> thold_enabled, but don't have an index on either? Add an index for both.
> If data_id is unique, then you would only need an index on that.
>
> Alex

On second thought, an index on thold_enabled won't mean much I think, so
either leave it off or create an index on data_id plus thold_enabled.
Someone more knowledgeable may correct me.

Alex

Thread
Need help for performance tuning with Mysql Yu Watanabe23 May
  • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe23 May
    • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlTsubasa Tanaka23 May
      • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe23 May
        • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlTsubasa Tanaka23 May
          • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlAndrew Moore23 May
            • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlAnanda Kumar23 May
  • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlJohnny Withers23 May
    • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe24 May
  • RE: Need help for performance tuning with Mysql Rick James23 May
    • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe24 May
      • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlAlex Schaft24 May
        • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlAlex Schaft24 May
          • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlYu Watanabe24 May
      • RE: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlRick James24 May
        • Re: Need help for performance tuning with MysqlPrabhat Kumar30 May