List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Steinman Date:May 23 2012 1:42pm
Subject:Re: [Puppet Users] Re: Announce: PuppetDB 0.9.0 (first release) is available
View as plain text
On 23 May 12, at 03:15, Walter Heck wrote:

> Also, have you looked at MariaDB 5.5?

I've been playing with it a bit. Their "virtual columns" enhancement is pretty cool --
something I miss from my FileMaker days.

Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists. -- John Kenneth
Galbraith

Re: [Puppet Users] Re: Announce: PuppetDB 0.9.0 (first release) is availableWalter Heck23 May
Re: [Puppet Users] Re: Announce: PuppetDB 0.9.0 (first release) is availableJan Steinman23 May