List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Read Date:April 23 1999 7:14am
Subject:Re: xmysqladmin
View as plain text
Luis Costabile wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For some of my tables, when using XMysqladmin,  in the "Browse
> table" window, when I select any one of the rows, the "modify"
> button is grayed out, ie. I can't use it.
>
> For some of my tables I can do the above,  anyone know what it
> is about certain tables which prevents me from doing so?

At a guess, permissions - either unix or MySQL.

You will need to check your permissions on the tables concerned.
Look under "mysqlacess" in the manual [see below for URL].
--

If it ain't opinionated, it ain't Rich Teer.

    "When I use a word it means what I want it
     to mean, no more, no less..." - H. Dumpty
Thread
Net/Whois.pmDarrell Shifflett22 Apr
  • Re: Net/Whois.pmDaniel Koch22 Apr
  • xmysqladminLuis Costabile23 Apr