List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mark Kelly Date:May 19 2012 10:33pm
Subject:Re: SQL query help. Retrieve all DVDs that have at least one scene of a certain encoding format
View as plain text
Hi.

On Friday 18 May 2012 18:21:07 Daevid Vincent wrote:

> Actually, I may have figured it out. Is there a better way to do this?

I don't see why you need the dvds table when the dvd_id is in the scene table:

SELECT a.dvd_id
FROM scenes_list a, moviefiles b
WHERE a.scene_id = b.scene_id
AND b.format_id = '13';

or am I misunderstanding something?

Cheers,

Mark

Thread
SQL query help. Retrieve all DVDs that have at least one scene of a certain encoding formatDaevid Vincent19 May
  • RE: SQL query help. Retrieve all DVDs that have at least one scene of a certain encoding formatDaevid Vincent19 May
    • Re: SQL query help. Retrieve all DVDs that have at least one scene of a certain encoding formatMark Kelly19 May
      • RE: SQL query help. Retrieve all DVDs that have at least one scene of a certain encoding formatDaevid Vincent20 May
    • Re: SQL query help. Retrieve all DVDs that have at least one scene ofa certain encoding formatBaron Schwartz20 May