List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hiromichi Watari Date:May 15 2012 2:52pm
Subject:Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)
View as plain text
Hi,
Hope the following link helps.
Hiromichi

http://corp.sec.state.ma.us/corp/corpsearch/CorpSearchSummary.asp?ReadFromDB=True&UpdateAllowed=&FEIN=001067137

----- Original Message -----
From: Giles Coochey <giles@stripped>
To: mysql@stripped
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 6:47 AM

On 11/05/2012 07:57, Johan De Meersman wrote:
> [...]
Just to add, you must be in a parallel universe, because I cannot find
any information about the Incorporation of your company either.

--
Best Regards,
Giles Coochey, CCNA Security, CCNA
NetSecSpec Ltd
giles.coochey@stripped
Tel: +44 (0) 7983 877 438
Live Messenger: giles@stripped
http://www.netsecspec.co.uk
http://www.coochey.net
Thread
New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari10 May
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Reindl Harald10 May
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Johan De Meersman11 May
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Giles Coochey11 May
      • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari15 May
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari12 May
      • multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaCharles Brown13 May
      • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Johan De Meersman14 May
Re: multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaShawn Green14 May
  • Re: multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaClaudio Nanni15 May