List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:May 14 2012 10:00pm
Subject:RE: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been released
View as plain text
What language are you working in?  (Not all have binding)
PREPARE might be using mysql_real_escape_string behind the scenes.  :(

Caching too much of the "prepare" would defeat one important "feature" of MySQL:  It's ability to use a different query plan when given different constants.

MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedSunanda Menon7 May
  • Re: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedBaron Schwartz7 May
    • Re: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedJohan De Meersman8 May
      • Re: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedJohan De Meersman14 May
        • Re: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedGovinda14 May
          • Re: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedJohan De Meersman14 May
            • Re: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedReindl Harald14 May
              • Re: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedJohan De Meersman14 May
                • RE: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedRick James14 May
          • RE: MySQL Community Server 5.1.63 has been releasedRick James14 May