List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Lerer Date:May 14 2012 1:44pm
Subject:RE: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?
View as plain text
Going on a limb here...:  I believe I have occurred similar issue (i.e. two transactions
go into an indefinite wait).    Though, very infrequent occurrence.
My only explanation at that time was that there is some "loophole" when the
deletes/inserts had some impact also on the table indexes. In our case, the
deletes/inserts statements were invoked by a stored procedure.

David.