List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:May 14 2012 1:16pm
Subject:ANN: 70% Ten Year Anniversary discount on all our products!
View as plain text
Upscene Productions is celebrating it's 10 year anniversary with a massive
discount on all our products: 70% discount until the end of May.

Don't forgot to blog and twitter about this!

We produce database development, management and testing tools for:
* Oracle
* Microsoft SQL Server
* MySQL
* InterBase
* Firebird
* SQL Anywhere
* NexusDB
* Advantage Database
* Generic connectivity tools for ADO and ODBC

These include test data generator tools, database design and development
tools, auditing tools, a dbExpress driver for Firebird, debugging tools,
performance analysis tools.

Coupon code TENYEARS will get you this discount, check
http://www.upscene.com for more information.
Thread
ANN: 70% Ten Year Anniversary discount on all our products!Martijn Tonies14 May