List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:May 13 2012 10:53pm
Subject:multiple instances in win 7 -- any idea
View as plain text
I'm trying to install multiple instances of mysql on windows 7, 64bit. 3hrs into the job,
I'm not making progress. Does anyone have an idea?

immediately.

Thank you.
New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari10 May
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Reindl Harald10 May
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Johan De Meersman11 May
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Giles Coochey11 May
      • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari15 May
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari12 May
      • multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaCharles Brown13 May
      • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Johan De Meersman14 May
Re: multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaShawn Green14 May
  • Re: multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaClaudio Nanni15 May