List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrés Tello Date:May 11 2012 7:40pm
Subject:Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?
View as plain text
humm, I see.. and if is encapusulated with it's own begin-commit inside a
bigger transacion, only that small part get rolled back...

If I get this straigth...

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Baron Schwartz <baron@stripped> wrote:

> Andres,
>
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Andrés Tello <mr.criptos@stripped>
> wrote:
> > Ok, so I had a deadlock...
> >
> > But then, why a deadlock doesn't rollback all the transaccion?
>
> Because it can be resolved by rolling back just one of them. Why
> destroy ALL the work people are trying to accomplish, if you could
> just throw away some of it?

Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
  • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Baron Schwartz11 May
    • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
      • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Claudio Nanni11 May
        • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
          • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Claudio Nanni11 May
            • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
      • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Baron Schwartz11 May
        • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
        • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Johan De Meersman14 May
          • RE: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?David Lerer14 May
Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Baron Schwartz14 May
  • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Claudio Nanni14 May
    • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello14 May
      • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Claudio Nanni14 May
        • RE: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Rick James14 May