List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:May 11 2012 7:32pm
Subject:Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?
View as plain text
Andres,

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Andrés Tello <mr.criptos@stripped> wrote:
> Ok, so I had a deadlock...
>
> But then, why a deadlock doesn't rollback all the transaccion?

Because it can be resolved by rolling back just one of them. Why
destroy ALL the work people are trying to accomplish, if you could
just throw away some of it?
Thread
Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
  • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Baron Schwartz11 May
    • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
      • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Claudio Nanni11 May
        • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
          • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Claudio Nanni11 May
            • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
      • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Baron Schwartz11 May
        • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello11 May
        • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Johan De Meersman14 May
          • RE: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?David Lerer14 May
Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Baron Schwartz14 May
  • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Claudio Nanni14 May
    • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Andrés Tello14 May
      • Re: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Claudio Nanni14 May
        • RE: Deadlock due lockwait. How can I tell mysql to wait longer?Rick James14 May