List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nilnandan Joshi Date:May 11 2012 9:17am
Subject:Re: MySQL slowlog - only in file?
View as plain text
Hi Rafal,

If you are using MySQL 5.1 and later version than you can enable the log
tables and you can see slow queries in the log tables.
Please check this post:
http://nilinfobin.com/2012/03/slow_log-and-general_log-tables-in-mysql-5-1/

regards,
Nilnandan

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Rafał Radecki <radecki.rafal@stripped>wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Is there a possibility to see the info from slowlog somewhere in database?
> I would like to see slow queries using mysql and not by watching the log
> file.
> I've searched on google and mysql website but hasn't found the solution.
>
> Best regards,
> Rafal Radecki.

Thread
MySQL slowlog - only in file?Rafał Radecki11 May
  • Re: MySQL slowlog - only in file?Nilnandan Joshi11 May
    • Re: MySQL slowlog - only in file?P.R.Karthik14 May
      • Re: MySQL slowlog - only in file?Carsten Pedersen14 May
        • RE: MySQL slowlog - only in file?David Lerer14 May
          • RE: MySQL slowlog - only in file?David Lerer14 May