List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adrian Fita Date:May 11 2012 8:02am
Subject:Re: How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tables
View as plain text
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:26 PM, Steven Staples <sstaples@stripped> wrote:
> I think you can scan the syslog for the mysql daemon, and it will show you
> any crashed, or problematic tables?
>
> If this is in fact the case, you could try that, and then run though the
> tables to check them later?

Indeed, I was thinking about scanning the log file as a last resort,
but I'm thinking how can the daemon report that some tables are
crashed and need repairing at startup so fast? Shouldn't it be
possible to apply the same method after the daemon has started via an
external command or a query?

--
Fita Adrian
Thread