List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:May 11 2012 6:57am
Subject:Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Hiromichi Watari" <hiromichiwatari@stripped>
>
> I created Parallel Universe which is a MySQL 5.5 compatible server
> with fast query execution.
> Speed is achieved by the new patent pending technology which utilizes
> multi core/CPU of server hardware.

Just like when you posted this a couple of weeks ago :-)

Last time I checked, MySQL already uses multiple cores, and the main comments from back
then are still standing: no information or documentation whatsoever, no trace of
licensing, et cetera.

You probably mean well, Hirochimi, but the way you keep doing this makes it look like
malware. I, and probably a lot of people with me, will not be trying this before more
information is available.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel
Thread
New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari10 May
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Reindl Harald10 May
  • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Johan De Meersman11 May
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Giles Coochey11 May
      • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari15 May
    • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Hiromichi Watari12 May
      • multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaCharles Brown13 May
      • Re: New Fast MySQL Compatible Server (Take 2)Johan De Meersman14 May
Re: multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaShawn Green14 May
  • Re: multiple instances in win 7 -- any ideaClaudio Nanni15 May