List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steven Staples Date:May 10 2012 7:26pm
Subject:RE: How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tables
View as plain text
> AFAIK the tables will be locked one by one until checked/repaired.
>
> On May 10, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Adrian Fita wrote:
>
> > On 10/05/12 21:51, Mihail Manolov wrote:
> >> You can enable check/recovery automatically by using
> >> "myisam_recover". Look it up in the documentation.
> >>
> >> There is no way to repair them "faster", though.
> >
> > Thanks for the quick response. This definetly looks like a useable
> > solution. Do you know if during the auto-repair at startup, the server
> > with all the tables will be available and answering to queries? Or
> > will it make the tables available as it progresses with the repair?
> >
> > --
> > Fita Adrian

I think you can scan the syslog for the mysql daemon, and it will show you
any crashed, or problematic tables?

If this is in fact the case, you could try that, and then run though the
tables to check them later?

Just pushing out a thought...

Steve.

Thread
How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tablesAdrian Fita10 May
  • Re: How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tablesMihail Manolov10 May
    • Re: How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tablesAdrian Fita10 May
      • Re: How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tablesMihail Manolov10 May
        • RE: How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tablesSteven Staples10 May
          • Re: How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tablesAdrian Fita11 May
  • RE: How to quickly detect if there are any crashed tablesRick James11 May