SQL Maestro Group announces the release of AnySQL Maestro 12.5, a
powerful tool for managing any database engine accessible via ODBC
driver or OLE DB provider (MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, SQL Server,
Oracle, Access, etc). The new version is immediately available at
AnySQL Maestro comes in both Freeware and Professional editions. The
feature matrix can be found at
Top 10 new features:
1. Report Designer.
2. Support for auto increment columns for MS SQL Server and MS Access.
3. SQL Editors: Unicode support, text change markers, and improved
code folding appearance.
4. Enhanced performance of the SQL Script Editor tool.
5. Improved Script Runner.
6. Inline images in the data grid.
7. Displaying BLOB data as PDF.
8. Creation of views from Visual Query Builder.
9. Updated Data Input form.
10. Spanish translation.
In addition to this, several bugs have been fixed and some other minor
improvements and corrections have been made. Full press-release (with
explaining screenshots) is available at:
SQL Maestro Group offers complete database admin and management tools
for MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, SQL Anywhere,
SQLite, Firebird and MaxDB providing the highest performance,
scalability and reliability to meet the requirements of today's
The SQL Maestro Group Team
|• ANN: AnySQL Maestro 12.5 released||SQL Maestro Team||10 May|