List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:May 9 2012 10:11am
Subject:Re: One table gets locked by itself
View as plain text
Yes indeed,
but I think we are talking about MySQL level deadlocks,
that can happen only with row level locking and transactions.
If the deadlock is generated at application level then you can have it on
anything, also blackhole :-)

Claudio

2012/5/9 Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>

> [...]

Claudio

Thread
One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle8 May
    • RE: One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
        • RE: One table gets locked by itselfRick James8 May
          • RE: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
        • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni9 May
          • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
            • Re: One table gets locked by itselfShawn Green9 May