List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:nixofortune Date:May 8 2012 5:50pm
Subject:Re: One table gets locked by itself
View as plain text
Few more things. You can't have a deadlock on Mylsam table. You can check
status of your tables in use with: SHOW OPEN TABLES WHERE IN_USE !=0  you
might check mysqld error log ad well
 On 8 May 2012 18:42, "nixofortune" <nixofortune@stripped> wrote:

> You might run out of file desciptors. Check your open file limits, open
> table limits vars and corresponding syatus values
> On 8 May 2012 15:05, "abhishek jain" <abhishek.netjain@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I am facing a strange problem, from the last few days in one of my
>> projects
>> in production, i find that one of my table fails to retrieve or insert
>> records,
>>
>> I think it gets locked somehow, certainly my code doesn't have code to do
>> so
>> explicitly. All / rest of tables are fine, only one table creates problem.
>> All is well after i restart mysqld.
>>

>> Dont know what to check!
>>

>> Details are:
>>
>> Mysqld version: 5.0.x
>>
>> Linux - Centos 5
>>
>> Table : MyISAM
>>

>> Please help me asap,
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Abhi

Thread
One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle8 May
    • RE: One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
        • RE: One table gets locked by itselfRick James8 May
          • RE: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
        • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni9 May
          • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
            • Re: One table gets locked by itselfShawn Green9 May