List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rick James Date:May 8 2012 5:30pm
Subject:RE: One table gets locked by itself
View as plain text
Also,...  If it happens again, do SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST while it is happening.  Usually
the non-"Locked" entry is the villain.

One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle8 May
    • RE: One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
        • RE: One table gets locked by itselfRick James8 May
          • RE: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
        • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni9 May
          • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
            • Re: One table gets locked by itselfShawn Green9 May