List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darryle Steplight Date:May 8 2012 2:31pm
Subject:Re: One table gets locked by itself
View as plain text
In your my.conf or configuration file look for an attribute that says
"LOG_SLOW_QUERIES " , that should point to the path of your slow query
log.

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM, abhishek jain
<abhishek.netjain@stripped> wrote:
> Hi
> Thanks,
> Where can i find query log for previous one,or i have to do some config in
> my.ini file, please let me know,
> Thanks
> Abhi

"May the Source be with you."
Thread
One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle8 May
    • RE: One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
        • RE: One table gets locked by itselfRick James8 May
          • RE: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
        • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni9 May
          • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
            • Re: One table gets locked by itselfShawn Green9 May