List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darryle Date:May 8 2012 2:12pm
Subject:Re: One table gets locked by itself
View as plain text
Chech your query log for queries hitting that tables. Myisam tables dont have row level
locking. There is probably a slow query somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2012, at 10:04 AM, "abhishek jain" <abhishek.netjain@stripped> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am facing a strange problem, from the last few days in one of my projects
> in production, i find that one of my table fails to retrieve or insert
> records,
>
> I think it gets locked somehow, certainly my code doesn't have code to do so
> explicitly. All / rest of tables are fine, only one table creates problem.
> All is well after i restart mysqld.
>

> Dont know what to check!
>

> Details are:
>
> Mysqld version: 5.0.x
>
> Linux - Centos 5
>
> Table : MyISAM
>

> Please help me asap,
>
> Thanks,
>
> Abhi

Thread
One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle8 May
    • RE: One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
        • RE: One table gets locked by itselfRick James8 May
          • RE: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
        • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni9 May
          • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
            • Re: One table gets locked by itselfShawn Green9 May