List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:abhishek jain Date:May 8 2012 2:04pm
Subject:One table gets locked by itself
View as plain text
Hi

I am facing a strange problem, from the last few days in one of my projects
in production, i find that one of my table fails to retrieve or insert
records,

I think it gets locked somehow, certainly my code doesn't have code to do so
explicitly. All / rest of tables are fine, only one table creates problem.
All is well after i restart mysqld.

Dont know what to check!

Details are:

Mysqld version: 5.0.x

Linux - Centos 5

Table : MyISAM

Please help me asap,

Thanks,

Abhi

Thread
One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle8 May
    • RE: One table gets locked by itselfabhishek jain8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
        • RE: One table gets locked by itselfRick James8 May
          • RE: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
  • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfDarryle Steplight8 May
    • Re: One table gets locked by itselfnixofortune8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni8 May
      • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
        • Re: One table gets locked by itselfClaudio Nanni9 May
          • Re: One table gets locked by itselfJohan De Meersman9 May
            • Re: One table gets locked by itselfShawn Green9 May