List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:May 4 2012 2:03pm
Subject:Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment
View as plain text
you did not get my point

the problem is you are starting permanently NEW threads
and you are not inclduing ANY informations in your posts

"I noticed that..." as start is a bad joke you ahve to provide
at least logs, configurations and describe HOW you notice things
becasue others have no idea how your setup looks like

BTW: get rid of your "This message is intended only for the use
of the Addressee" at the bottom of your mails, this is only
childish because a) after read the message nobody can erase
the content from his brain and b) WHO is the "Addressee" if
not the one you sent your mail?

additionally get rid of HTML messages if you are posting
to mailing-lists

Am 04.05.2012 15:54, schrieb Brown:
> Hello Mr Reindl,
>
> Interestingly, over the years, I've been reading your postings and threads - without
> a doubt you're a major
> contributor. You've been very resourceful and helpful to your peers. We may never
> know what caused you to violently
> snap this time. However, I would encourage you to continue to be nice and respectful
> to others -- particularly
> others you don't know. While this forum provides an excellent opportunity for us to
> exchange and share our
> experiences in MySQL, yet we expect everyone to conduct themselves politely and
> restrain from ideological
> overtures. The thought that an intelligent individual like you would bring himself
> this low flies in the face of
> all rational behavior.
>
> Best regards,

mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseHaluk Karamete3 May
  • RE: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseRick James3 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseCharles Brown3 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseBaron Schwartz3 May
    • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseRik Wasmus4 May
  • Myisam won't support replicationCharles Brown3 May
    • Re: Myisam won't support replicationAndrew Moore3 May
      • RE: Myisam won't support replicationRick James3 May
      • Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment Charles Brown4 May
  • Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment Charles Brown4 May
    • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentReindl Harald4 May
      • RE: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentCharles Brown4 May
        • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentReindl Harald4 May
        • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentJohan De Meersman7 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseAlex Schaft4 May