List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Charles Brown Date:May 4 2012 1:54pm
Subject:RE: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment
View as plain text
Hello Mr Reindl,

Interestingly, over the years, I've been reading your postings and threads - without a
doubt you're a major contributor. You've been very resourceful and helpful to your peers.
We may never know what caused you to violently snap this time. However, I would encourage
you to continue to be nice and respectful to others -- particularly others you don't
know. While this forum provides an excellent opportunity for us to exchange and share our
experiences in MySQL, yet we expect everyone to conduct themselves politely and restrain
from ideological overtures. The thought that an intelligent individual like you would
bring himself this low flies in the face of all rational behavior.

Best regards,