List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:May 4 2012 11:17am
Subject:Free webinar about MySQL problem diagnosis
View as plain text
I'll present a free webinar today about troubleshooting intermittent
MySQL problems. These are often hard to pin down because they happen
when you're not looking, so you can't reliably determine the symptoms
or the cause. I've created some free tools (part of Percona Toolkit)
to make this process much more efficient, and I'll explain how to use
the tools to help gather the information needed for a good diagnosis.
I'll show some real case studies from the hundreds of customer
problems solved with this process and toolset.

http://oreillynet.com/pub/e/2216
Friday, May 4, 2012
10AM PT, San Francisco
6pm - London | 1pm - New York | Sat, May 5th at 3am - Sydney | Sat,
May 5th at 2am - Tokyo | Sat, May 5th at 1am - Beijing | 10:30pm -
Mumbai
Thread
Free webinar about MySQL problem diagnosisBaron Schwartz4 May
  • Re: Free webinar about MySQL problem diagnosisClaudio Nanni4 May