List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:May 4 2012 8:23am
Subject:Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment
View as plain text

Am 04.05.2012 06:45, schrieb Brown:
> Does anyone have idea or experienced in MySQL Cluster configured for bi-directional
> replication. Please advise me if you have to use NDBcluster engine in order to get
> replication between the data nodes. I'm using MYISAM on several tables that will not
> replicate.

whould you please start to read DOCUMENTATIONS instead
open permanently new threads for the same problem which
has the root cause that it seems you are doing a job
without any qualification for it

you can not expectz a mailing-list to replace documentation
and education in your job - really this is not the intention
of a mailinglist

and yes, if you still do not know how to act after reading docs
hire somebody who knows and pay him money

mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseHaluk Karamete3 May
  • RE: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseRick James3 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseCharles Brown3 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseBaron Schwartz3 May
    • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseRik Wasmus4 May
  • Myisam won't support replicationCharles Brown3 May
    • Re: Myisam won't support replicationAndrew Moore3 May
      • RE: Myisam won't support replicationRick James3 May
      • Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment Charles Brown4 May
  • Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environment Charles Brown4 May
    • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentReindl Harald4 May
      • RE: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentCharles Brown4 May
        • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentReindl Harald4 May
        • Re: Myisam won't support replication in an MySQL Cluster environmentJohan De Meersman7 May
  • Re: mixing and matching mysql & mssql whileloop within an if caseAlex Schaft4 May