List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:May 4 2012 8:18am
Subject:Re: What will happen if we try to reconnect to the mysql server with
the same existings connection user name and password
View as plain text
Am 04.05.2012 08:28, schrieb Pothanaboyina Trimurthy:
> please let me know one thing that
>
> What will happen if we try to reconnect to the mysql server with the
> same existings connection user name and password.

what should happen?
you are connected - so what

What will happen if we try to reconnect to the mysql server with thesame existings connection user name and passwordPothanaboyina Trimurthy4 May
  • Re: What will happen if we try to reconnect to the mysql server withthe same existings connection user name and passwordReindl Harald4 May