List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Pothanaboyina Trimurthy Date:May 4 2012 6:28am
Subject:What will happen if we try to reconnect to the mysql server with the
same existings connection user name and password
View as plain text
Hi every one

 please let me know one thing that

What will happen if we try to reconnect to the mysql server with the
same existings connection user name and password.

Thanks & Regards
Trimurthy.P
Thread
What will happen if we try to reconnect to the mysql server with thesame existings connection user name and passwordPothanaboyina Trimurthy4 May
  • Re: What will happen if we try to reconnect to the mysql server withthe same existings connection user name and passwordReindl Harald4 May